Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Of product pipelines, leaking and broken

Research in motion earnings results are coming out soon. Really soon.
It feels to me like waiting on the results of an exam you are sure you flunked.
Part of you is looking to move on to learn from failure, the other half is hoping for a miracle.

Yes I am referring to buying shares in research in motion, banking on the belief that they would have plans to
battle the mighty apple. They got market share right? They got corporate customers?

What they don't got is a product pipeline worth waking up for.

Well at least it's not spewing oil into the gulf now is it?

Funny how I still regret my rimm purchase more than my bp purchase.

Come on earnings results. Show me the money!

Or at least show me some promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home